In an initial interview, we will look at your current investments and economic situation.
- Identify areas that can be improved
- Use our Portfolio Efficiency Analysis to review all your investments to gain a true asset allocation picture.
We will work with you to meet your long term goals; this may take you through a Financial Planning Process or you may proceed directly to investing in our portfolios. Financial Planning is viewed as a flight plan through your financial life. Based on your needs it can cover the following areas:
- Goal Funding
- Risk Management
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Evaluation
After your flight plan is prepared, we will advise you on investment portfolios that will get you to your destination. Our portfolios use Mutual Funds, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) and Passive Futures. These investment vehicles strive to:
- Reduce turnover/churning
- Eliminate fund managers
- Avoid overweighting in any single asset class
- Reduce market timing
- Capture market rates of return for each asset class at an efficient cost
Education is essential for peace of mind investing.
Financial Wings will be available to answer any of your questions or put you in touch with an industry professional that will. Our web site contains white papers and articles written by leading industry professionals.
Flying the plan is what our process is all about. Any experienced pilot will tell you that the plan may change as soon as you take off.
- Navigating your way through up and down markets requires strong core beliefs in Modern Portfolio Theory and Passive investment strategies.
- It is our job to keep you on track and avoid market timing errors and high turnover costs that kill returns.
- With our entire process, we believe Financial Wings can get you to your destination on time and with some luck ahead of schedule.